Located just east of Pine Tree State Park and beautiful Blackduck Lake, our 9-hole, par 36 public course offers a great golf experience
in a quiet, scenic setting.
Clubs, power carts, and pull carts are all available to rent.
Our club house is available for rent year-round for parties and meetings, and we welcome small groups for special events like family reunions. Please call for more information!
Call for information and tee times at (218) 835-7757.
Open April 25th, 2016 for the season!
"Stay and Play" is back for 2016! Show your staying at a local resort
or campground & play 18 holes for the price of 9!
Things to look forward to in the 2016 season:
- Refer a New Member for the 2016 Season and receive a Gift Certificate for $10 off a purchase of our Golf Course Apparel. (your
name must show as a referral on their application)
- Be part of the League! Ladies League meets every Tuesday & Men’s League meets every Monday!
- Community Golf Day Returns in July 2016 – This is a great opportunity to get others interested in Golfing
- Thursday Night Scramble – This special Scramble also includes Dick’s special burgers!
- And so much more!!!
Also returning for 2016:
- Senior Day (62 and older) Every Wednesday! Play 18 pay for 9 holes + Free Coffee and Donuts!
- Ladies Day Every Tuesday! Play 18 pay for 9 holes.
- Youth Day (18 and younger) Every Thursday! Play 18 pay for 9 holes + free beverage of your choice!
- High School Team Members! Show your team’s pride and your very best on the Greens on Friday’s and receive half price on our
green fees! (Tee time and student ID is required)
Season memberships are also available.
View Season Membership Form and Rates