Blackduck Development Corporation
Working for civic betterment and the development of the City of Blackduck.
The Blackduck Development Corporation is a not-for-profit organization incorporated to provide programs, offer services and engage in other activities that promote and support this community. The BDC is involved in a variety of activities including economic development, education, community organizing and real estate development.
View our articles of incorporation
When: 2nd Wednesday of every month at 11:00 am.
Where: Good Samaritan Center Community Room (172 Summit Avenue West)
Blackduck Development Corporation Membership
Download the Membership & Renewal Application Form
Be sure to share your name and the organization you represent.
Current BDC Members
- Kurt Cease, Cease Family Funeral Home
- Gordy Hormann, Good Samaritan Society
- Daryl Lundberg, Northwoods Lumber Company
- James Wolden, Wolden Enterprises
- Steve Cochems, Anderson Fabrics
- Charlie Anderson, Blackduck Family Foods
- Gary & Sandy Anderson, Gary Anderson Agency
- Grant Frenzel, Deerwood Bank
- Bruce Meade, Ultima Bank Minnesota
- Christina Regas / Daryl Lundberg, City of Blackduck
- Dwight Kalvig, Kalvig & Associates Inc.
- Wally Schoeb, ISD #32 Blackduck Schools
Blackduck Development Corp
Office of Treasurer
P.O. Box 429
Blackduck, MN 56630